Looks like SLR has surfaced over on Pirate, and has some kind words for "you Xterra freaks" and "XOC IDIOTS". Good luck guys, contacting him and taking his word has worked so well in the past... [Freak]

Quote:
spencerlowracing@gmail.com

IS that so hard for you Xterra freaks????

Get a life....... If this matter does not pertain to you....THEN, GET A LIFE....

Anybody that has an open business matter, please email me.... Im not running, I have payment plans, and tracking # for customers that have emailed me.... Crying on XOC and other boards will not do a damm thing....
AGAIN, spencerlowracing@gmail.com

It works....

Bossman..... I have given him 2 tracking #s and worked out any open items over 20 emails within 6-10 hours of his OG email....

1ZV8Y6770392690689

K046 500 6046

Axle, do have an open business matter, or just NO LIFE???? If you do, please email me and I would love to work something out....

I'm sorry that I have to come off in this tone, It just the Nissan Boards shut me out and love to see this get worse... I have done everything i can to make any open items right..... Im broke and have lost everything i have worked my ass off for 6-7 years........ I started this company and lost the company... It has nothing to do with my old man... I bit off more than I could chew since day 1.... Get over it XOC IDIOTS... Im tired of all the smack talking and lies...

If anybody needs to work any details out.... spencerlowracing@gmail.com

I still have product and will take care of ANY SLR customers...................

Please email me and lock up this internet BULL SHIT.............

Lance and mods, please respect my IP address........