Since I started this post I felt I should update it. So here is the skinny as well as my point. I was told on the phone by Jim that my rear bumper would be four weeks. It was actually ready to ship in just over six weeks but I had to ask Jim to hang on to it for a couple weeks because I was going to be out of town over Christmas and I didn't want an $800 bumper sitting on my front porch for two weeks. He was more then happy to hold it and told me it would ship on the 4th, ultimately it shipped on the 12th.

I have not had a question of quality with Jim's work, not before ordering my first part, and not now (I have everything for the '05 except the skidplates). And Jim is an awesome guy with great customer service, he has solved all of my mounting mishaps over the phone and I have more faith in his parts then I do in the factory stuff. My point is, I know you will read this Jim so this should qualify as my customer response, all estimates of time are a little too optomistic for me. All I need as a customer is good intel. If it's gonna be six weeks, tell me it will be six weeks so I know what to expect, don't tell me four weeks just to make me happy.

So to recap; Jim, awesome guy. Shrockworks, awesome product. Shipping date, add a couple of days.

I have definately have the best looking X in the area!