Here's something to think about: you order the product despite knowing that it's going to take a long time and that your credit card will instantly be charged, and yet you get on here and complain.

There's a reason we all love Shrockworks stuff, because it's amazing quality and it looks great too. There will always be downfalls as a young company begins to grow.

Here's something that was posted on thenewx.org and I took it from the NEXterra forums:

"""Guys, I know this is f'd up. My biggest problem is that there is no stability in what is normal to base predictions and estimates on. So much has happened in the last several month that I would never have believed would and no chance I could have predicted or planned for effectively.

Interviewing, hiring, training people...firing the ones that suck and starting over again. Choosing, buying, installing and configuring inventory systems, phone systems, storage equipment, new mfg equipment....systems that previously worked fine becoming broken under increased load....fixing the problems, answering the phone all day...taking 30 calls a day from people wanting to know where there stuff is and feeling like shit that you cant just make it and ship it right now...ordering huge volumes of parts from suppliers that are sometimes reliable and sometime take forever....not having any money to pay or all this stuff or the huge bills from suppliers who demand to be paid on time whether they hit their lead times or not....finding time to implement all these new systems and equipment or install it bec all the day-to-day stuff simply must get done....dealing with the pissed off wife bec I'm never home....hearing my 3 yr old ask me "why are you home daddy?" bec he doesn't understand that I actually live there since he never sees me.... When we were small, problems could be fixed by working a little harder or longer...at this point me working 20 hrs a day for a month would barely put a dent in what needs to get done. That's a whole lot of crap and excuses, but it's reality unfortunately.

I'm trying to get this under control, and we are making a lot of progress, but I know it isn't happening fast enough for you or me. Owning a growing company in a fun industry sounds great, but in reality, it owns me.

I know waiting this long really sucks, but I can assure you that sitting in my chair knowing that you guys are pissed, and not being able fix it quickly really sucks too. It takes years of hard work to build a reputation that can be screwed up in a few months by circumstances largely out of your control. I used to look at other companies and assume their problems stemmed purely from incompetence or indifference...now I know better.

There are 4 people who have been waiting a really long time for a bumper. It sounds like all of you are on this thread. All I can tell you with certainty at this point is that I'm doing literally everything I can to get it to you in time for your trip. If working till 3AM Sunday night will makes the difference, I'll do it. I'm hoping to ship them Wed.-Thurs of next week. It will be Mon or Tues of next week b4 I know."""

I think we all want Jim's company to grow, and I think Jim never it expected to get this big this quick.

I just thought I'd pass that along.