Props to SLR. Called SLR up on Tuesday, spoke with Josh... explained that I wanted to purchase a steering system and have it shipped so I could receive it by Saturday for a club mod day. (I have had another companies product on backorder for a long time and the time they gave me kept lapsing by 3 week incriminates.) He informed me that they just sold their last one but would try to complete a steering system for me quickly, as long as someone would agree to lay off the project truck. Well, they built the steering, sent it out for powedercoat, and today I got a call from Josh. I told him previously I'd pay for overnight shipping if he could get it to me in time. Josh said that he would charge me overnight shipping but send it Saturday delivery before 12 and SLR would cover the difference.

So, speaking with Josh at 3pm today. I will have the steering 21 hours later... and they went above and beyond to complete a system that they were out of to fulfill my order. Great customer service. This is my third order from them in the past 2 months and every time I have received phone calls verifying my order contents (what type of lift I was running so they wouldn't send the wrong shocks, ect.) and quick shipping. Always courteous and willing to meet the customers needs. [ThumbsUp]