Ok I was at gox and I speak to steve regularly. I have no financial ties to any company and I have no personal conflicts with anyone on this board. I guess I can give the most impartial information.

The bumper on the yellow calmini truck was a 10 gauge mock up not a production bumper. This is the bumper which was mangled. It is unfortunate that this happened because it gave many the wrong idea about calmini products.

The bumpers on the project X truck were 3/16 steel which is the standard for calmini products. The project X bumper is as close to a production piece as possible.

Calmini does take in to account the comments by xterra users whether they are given in good nature or not. The design of their bumper has not been finalized and GOX was one of the testing grounds. A redesign is being made to the bumper in order to increase the usefullness and versatility.

It is unfortunate that many on this board cannot give unbiased opinions. Both the defenders of companies as well as the attackers bring their own personal feelings into what should be a strictly technical discussion. Dropping your pertensions and keeping a level head would make these discussions much more usefull.