Holy Cow! Look at the fun I'm missin' by being away. Guys, the first thing I must say is that I'm completely swamped getting ready for the SEMA show right now. I don't have any time to watch this list. To Matt & PNUTMNM I'm very sorry that I didn't get back right away. In the future, if you don't get an immediate response, please call our toll free line. If I'm not in, someone will certainly help you. That said, Ivan's description of our proto bumper is exactly as I told him it happened. Schlud, not exactly sure what your problem is, but please call me directly if I can help. No, Ian does not do our PR. But, I'm sure he'd be of the same attitude toward anything he believes in. He's direct - and so am I. He likes our program, and I'm proud of that. This whole thread is silly, as I'm the only guy that can really answer questions about our parts, and I'm not around! So let's get back to talking about parts, their applications, and not about who's aligned with who. Sound good? Steve.

P.S. after Nov. 5, I'll have much more time for all things Nissan, as well as this board.