Winch mounts are pretty much universal...

If you go with a Warn or Warn compatible mount, all aftermarket bumpers will have holes where you need them to mount to...

You don't need to know what winch you want to order the Shrockworks bumper, as any of them will fit, integrated solinoid, or remote, doesn't matter.

You should just call him, he's a bit slower to respond by e-mail...but its good for relaying the contact/shipping info....you could e-mail from the site contact address, and then call him to say you e-mailed him....to get the fastest/most personnal response.

You can even get the winch from Shrock....if you get a Warn, ask him for the remote extension to the solinoid...it lets you plug in the control right on the bumper, trick.

laugh

I went with a Warn 9.5xp...its a fast 9,500 lb pull winch, pretty waterproof. I also swapped in a MasterPull synthetic winch rope and Aluminum fairlead to save weight/add strength and safety.

The main winches to look at are Warn, Ramsey and Milemarker...there are others, but I'm a bit leary of their lack of track record.

Look at the line speeds under load, weather/water resistance, weight, length of rope capacity, and the pulling capacity.

You want to have a minimum of 150% of your rig's total weight....more if you do mud sucking/wheel with rigs that outweigh you, etc...So, no less than 8K lb capacity...ideally at all wrap lengths in a perfect world.

laugh

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif