I ordered a Hidden Hitch from them for my 05 Xterra last week on Thursday. Their website states it will be shipped same day or next day (Friday) if your order is received by 6pm CST, which mine was.

I never received an email confirmation of my order from them, so on Monday I called them to check status of my order. Only then did they tell me that the item wasnt even in their stock. And yet they still had the gall to charge my credit card even before shipping anything. It could take a couple of weeks before they even get the item in stock! They sound like a very shady operation to me. The person who took my order on the phone assured me it would be shipped by the next day, but failed to mention the hitch I wanted was out of stock! They just wanted to charge me for my order anyway so they lied about it!

I ended calling my bank and having them reverse the fraudulent charge made to my credit card by USA Trailer Hitches. I then re-ordered the same hitch from etrailer.com, which seems like a much more reputable company. I received a email confirmation and tracking number from etrailer.com for my order on the same day.

So stay away from USA Trailer Hitches! (I should have known better than to order from a company based in Texas!) frown