I have a Calmini steering system on my 01 Frontier and wore out the first set of idler arm bushings in less than six months. I didn't purchase the steering from Calmini direct but from another member here who had bought it for his Xterra but then decided to sell his X before he installed the steering. So with that said, I had to purchase the replacement bushings (approx $50.00) for the idler arm and now it seems that I have came accross yet another problem with the idler arm. I was told by Calmini that the first set was wore out due to not regreasing it every 3500 miles or sooner. So after installing the new bushings (with grease) I had notice that when it was time to grese it that I can't pump any new/fresh grease into the grease fitting at the idler arm housing. I first though that it was just a dirty and cloggged fitting so I used a small ice pick to push in on the grease fitting and wouldn't you know it grease started to come back out of the fitting at the idler arm like it was under pressure, so I know that it has grease in it. But once again I still can't pump any more grease into it...Now does anyone know what is up with not being able to pump fresh grease into the ider arm assembley. I though the grease would be able to purdge out and around the top and bottom idler arm bushings but it doesn't.......