MY Calmini Steering is less than 3 months. bushings are shot and Calmini told me that they dont even have bushing to replace them. Also told me to send in the idler arm assembly and they would inspect it,This Option would leave me without my daily driver for at least a week or more depending on how busy they are. Fasinating thing this Dave told me was that the original 30 Calmini Steering kits are still on the road and they they have experienced no problems at all with the Idler arm bushing. Hmmmmm I must have just gotten a bad one, When I mentioned other on the XOC have experienced similar problems I was told by this Dave that people will post anything on the XOC for other to believe.
AMAZING, where did customer service go...
Now I must find a fix for this. I can not afford to be buying right front tires because of this slop. mad
Other than an SAS anyone try to modify a sperical bearing assembly into the steering kit.
If so many people have problems with this Idler arm why hasnt Calmini recalled the part for safety reasons and fixed this.