Well I'll be damned. I called Calmini and told them that my bushings were worn out. I also explained to them that these are the 3rd set I've worn through.

One of the folks there told me I was the only one who had gone through so many...

I have done everything suggested, and they still wear out in about 3 months, even quicker if you wheel alot. Greasing may help to slow this process down, but it's no fix.

I'm tired of calling these guys and getting attitude from them because their parts wear out too fast. There isn't alot of play as of yet, but once it starts it goes quick. My guy who does the alignment on my truck says he won't touch it until the bushings have been replaced.

I also told the guys at Calmini that I build high-speed molding equipment and I was interested in helping them to find a permanent solution. The guy told me "well, I'm not an engineer dude, so you are talking to the wrong guy." Then he babbled a bit about his drumset and told me to put my recommendations in an e-mail. Yeah right.

If Calmini doesn't come up with a solution for this, seems to me that there would be grounds for class-action against them. They better pray that there isn't a failure that causes someone to wreck their truck. The design is safe enough, but the weak link to me would be the bolt. Hopefully there isn't enough stresses on the bolt to cause it to break. (it's highly unlikely, but I've seen several things fail that were built not to)

Calmini did say they would put me on the list to get a new set. But at this point, I'm looking to find some other, better made bushing kits. Besides, I need to replace these worn ones sooner than 3 months. (they say that's how long it could take to get the new ones)

How disappointing.