I have had a few bad experiances with them but I will still order from them if they have something I need.

Problem #1: I bought their AAL kit for my 2005 X. Installed it and got a very bad vibration. This was due to the drive shaft angles. I asked them about the problem and they said it wasn't their problem, but Nissan's. All it needed was a shim to fix. They would not supply the shim or even admit there was a problem. I took them off, sold them and bought Calmini AAL's. AC now sells shims with their kit.

Problem #2: I bought the rear Bilstein shocks from them. Got the shocks and they were missing the sleeve for the bottom eye and they did not fit any way. After talking to them they confirmed that yes, although the part number showed it was for a late model Pathfinder they would fit with some spacers. They offered to send me the sleeves which was good and I used washers as spacers. You would think that they would either supply these parts, or at least tell you that they are needed so you can plan for the install.

The thing about AC is, I don't think they make anything they sell. They find things that fit our trucks that are actually made for something else, then marks up the price a bit (in some cases) and sells them.

They also do not tell you who makes some of the products. For instance, no where did it say that their rock sliders are Shrock, but they sure are.