As Oleg said, all the info you need is at www.ecxc.com. If you've already paid your registration fee, and I know Stormy has, log into the members section and get more detailed info. If you need your username and password, drop me an e-mail at swampwrecker@ecxc.com.

There are several options for camping:

1)Base Camp - Echo Valley Campground. I've reserved space for up to 40 tents (judging from last year that should be more than enough). Only a few miles from the park. $$

2)Camp-A-While - If you're shy and don't want to hang with the rest of us, CAW is a decent campground. Sites fill up quick though, so you better make your reservations now. CAW is about 10 miles from the park. $$

3)Trail Side - Several trails have room for 3 or 4 trucks to camp out. The long term plan is to have fire rings and picnic tables at these spots, but I don't know if they will be in place by ECXC. Free

4)In the park, not trail side - Currently there is one large camping area that can accomodate larger groups. There was talk of a second spot, but I don't know if that will be available by ECXC. Free

-Michael