Quote:
was that part where once you drop off the ledge/shelf you turn to the left? Its at the end of the trail right? where you had issues with your T-bar.
That's the place smile . Once off that ledge, the turn left and down is a whole new challenge too eek . I swear that shelf's getting narrower and narrower.. It's not the end of the trail though. Once past that left and aways further along, you get to the "Mini Dragons tail". A steep off-camber climb with sandstone sheets looking to poke holes in the sides of your truck. Last year while most were trying their hands at getting up there, I tried an optional line. I was unsuccesful the first 3-4 times and about to concede defeat, when someone said something about the possible lack of hair on my sack for not making it up, and VIOLA!! I was up. BTW, no one else even tried that line laugh This is where we traditionally stop for lunch and pull our seatcovers from our arses..

I think I mangled my T-bar anchor shortly after departing there. Drug it across some rock ledge and fubar'd it good.

It'll be nice to see ya' there [drink] [ThumbsUp]