ahhh here is the info from TTORA

Quote:
NorCal Prez Stepping Down
I am stepping down as the NorCal president. My actions in Moab this weekend were irresponsible and reflected poorly on the club and wheeling in general. For that I am sincerely sorry.

My irresponsible behavior left me with a totalled truck, bruised up girlfriend, and some legal trouble. It shouldn't be too difficult to figure out that alcohol was involved.

To all of my friends who offered help and support, I appreciate that, sometimes in life friends are all you have and that really means a lot to me. You know I would always help any of you in a heartbeat in any way I possibly could.

To the couple hypocrites who judged me so harshly, derived pleasure from my misfortune, and went way above and beyond to kick me in the nuts while I was down.... I can only laugh when I think about all of the times I have seen you driving down the trail with a beer in your hand.

Oh well. I will continue to remain very active helping people on this board as well as out on the trail. 2007 is going to be a great year wheeling with all my friends around the west!

I am still a couple states away from home with intermittent internet access, but I will respond to emails, pm's, and message threads when possible.

See you out on the trails! (Sober of course!)

Regards,
....Mike