I'll not go below 2.3" with my motor, unless I can get a salvaged SC motor sometime soon and build it into a nice drop-in powerplant. It would be a dream to build up the 3.3 into something really great...then again, the same time could be spent figuring out a way to drop in the 3.5.

A good fuel pump is certainly a necessity, and I'm already suspect of the X's stock pump. Has anyone who is running the 2.3 wheel seen anything they might suspect could be linked to an underpowered fuel pump? I don't know about any latent issues concerning the stock pump and higher boosts.

Have you looked at the Unichip piggyback ECU? Unichip Homepage I know that the other forced induction motors have seen success using them. Check out APS's subaru WRX page. They've got a WRX tweaked out to over 600 horses that apparently accelerates faster than the Lamb. F-1.....Back to terra firma (earth) and the xterra. Though I know little about ECU's, I'm certain that any modification made to the mechanicals of our motors will need to be supported by the programming, or we'll never realize the full performance potential. Heck, there may even be some things that a piggyback system could tweak with stock mechanicals to enhance our performance.