Well I got some money for Christmas from family and figured there wouldn't be a better way to spend it than mods for my X. All in all, including money I've been saving I've got $350 or so to spend. I'm planning on going with the K&N FIPK intake. I can get one on ebay for $190 shipped which seems like a pretty good price to me - anyone seen lower anywhere? That'll leave $160 or so for a muffler. I haven't called the Mieneke in town yet but everyone here says it seems to cost $60 or so for installation so I've got plenty of cash left over to pick up the muffler on ebay. I was planning on getting the Flowmaster 40 series but found Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers on ebay that are only $20 or so more. It says it's the new model basically and has increased horsepower and also a deeper exterior sound while quieter interior sound. All that sounds good to me but I hadn't heard about these from anyone so I thought I'd ask y'all's opinion. For the X I need 2.25" offset inlet and 2.25" center outlet correct? Here's the item if anyone is interested - super 40 muffler on ebay and here's the intake k&n fipk ebay