Yeah, I was worried about the X being stranded outside in the brutal heat. I see what you mean everything is a standard 7ft. I was looking at the sites and didn't see ANYTHING with larger doors. Alaska was an option for the move to and if we went there it seemed like all the houses had huge garages. Well, at least I think I'll have more fun in Vegas.

My wife and I are considering having a new home build in Henderson. I am an O-3 and she is an O-2... plus we are making some serious money on our house in the DC area (we bought here too). LV is one of the fastest growing housing markets in the US right now. We will be flying out in Dec to buy.

As a matter of fact... knowing that I will make money on this house is how I went willy nilly and bought all of the mods for the X I have been wanting since day 1. The only thing left will be lockers and a BL (which I don't want until I can be assured I fit into a garage in LV).

It would be awsome to have a local hook up for offroading. I plan on having my garage set up nicely (air tools, ect). Wouldn't mind helping you do some mods so I can check out the new models.

I plan on driving my X into the ground and then trading in for a newer model in about 4 years since cars are always a losing proposition.