Quote:
Originally posted by Carlton McMillan:
Quote:
Originally posted by DesertRAT:
[b]Yet I know most people have no problems on the alignments. Odd to say the least.
Key word there is most.. I have yet to hear ONE complaint about the Calmini lift giving anyone problems with the alignment. Yet there are several people that have alignment issues with the current AC arms be it the camber or the fact that they have little or no adjustment left on the cam bolts.

As for the look differance between the two arms. The AC arms may be as strong as the Calmini arms but their appearance says something about the care (or lack of)that was taken in their construction.[/b]
About two months ago there was a post on this or Schluds board about a alignment problem with teh Calmini arms, can't remember the guys name though.

I have the AC arms, never had an alignment problem and my Swampers are wearing perfectly after 17,000 miles. Has anyone been to an RTI ramp with the full Calmini lift? I scored a 743(20 degree) with the AC lift, that's while losing traction since it was on cinders...both rear tires were still planted. Just interested to get a comparison since they use bumpstop extensions with their lift.
EOE...Opening Soon!