Quote:
Originally posted by DesertRAT:
Is it out so bad that it's cutting tires? Does the shop you're using have experience in aligning lifted IFS trucks? Have you been to other shops? Just curious.
I went to six alignment shops. The first gave me a bogus read that showed within spec and sent me on my way. 2 of the shops were barely competent. 3 of the shops were aces, and have tons of experience. I wanted to rule out all the possibilities before I junked a set of arms. I fortunately caught it before it was wearing on my tires too bad.

on the other stuff...I only had the a-arms from AC, now the Calmini. I don't know if doing my own thing in the back has helped or hurt in the articulation dept. I can say that both perform very well off road...The only difference being the allignment issues.

I have purchased other parts from AC and will probably buy more. After Mike gets my arms back, he said he would address the QC issues with the manufacturer. It's a good thing that the lifts work for the majority, but prospective buyers should also be aware of the flip-side and make their own choice based on all the information available.

Sensitivity is important in any relationship...
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'" --Bob Newhart