Quote:
Originally posted by DesertRouX:
I had thoughts of it being the balance as well. As I stated before the douche bag at Discount said it wouldn't help.

Anyway it has been pulling to the left after a camping/wheeling trip, so it needed a realignment anyway. I had it done at a local auto shop and I do not thing they ever had it truly aligned. DesertRat Truck Center said they would align it for $80 and balance the tires as well. Im going to have it done next week and I will let you guys know the results.
The Douche Bag is a complete MORON, or, is DISHONEST...either way, go somewhere else.

A man who will tell you with a straight face that a mud tire can't be balanced should be shot....starting at the knees perhaps, and working up a little at a time, etc.

At the shop I go to for example, Giant Super Swampers and other MT's - in ginormous diameters and widths....get balanced, without having to come back.

And yeah, you also need an alignment.

laugh

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif