My new SLR UCAs are en route and will be here to put in this weekend -- I'm F'n stoked!

Have a quick opinion poll, though. Obviously, driveline angles will be increased, thus increasing stress on u-joints, CVs, etc. To those who've lifted, has the wear or rate of replacement on these parts been significant? I'm planning on replacing the u-joints with zerked ones from AC anyway (I've got a minor bit of a shudder/vibration), just maybe not all at the same time.

Also, am considering the SLR diff drop kit as well. Any real world opinions on how neccessary it is? I've got to put this thing together in stages to keep the costs manageable.

AC also offers upgraded replacement CVs, any opinions as to they are worth it over stock replacements down the road?

I know when I lifted my Ramcharger way back when, I had to install a kit to lower the t-case where it attached to the frame in order to correct the driveline issues. It worked great, actually, but I don't think there's such a thing for the X. Anyone ever fab something like this for the X?

Thanks in advance for all of your insight.