Ok, I know I always ask the XOC members questions or their opinions on what may or may not be simple decisions on my part. What can I say I respect your opinions, and it gives me a pile of people to bounce ideas off about somthing we all love. So I appoligize in advance.

First I was not sure where to place this as far as the topic is concerened. Since suspension is part of the question I figured this location would work.

Its almost time for me to replace my tires and I want to go bigger, possibly as big as 285/70/17, which I THINK are approx. 32.71''. So I thought a suspension lift would be in order not just for the tires, but I think Im to that "point". Now the "rub", Im not ready for the SAS, it would be nice but I just cant justify it YET. If I go with an IFS lift that would be $1500, roughly, including a steering system, and thats being generous. The prob. is when SAS time comes I will have to eat the $1500 for the IFS.

I could also go with the T-case gears, which from what I have seen and heard take the X to a new level.

SO there it is, regardless Im going to need new tires. I have already got 2'' schakles and cranked the the T-bars so I may be able to fit the tires.

Thoughts and opinions appreciated.