Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
I could care less if people listen or not. What I do care about is ECJO's ganging up on members of XOC (not just me). If someone does not agree with one of you, the rest have to show up to add their two cents, regardless of whether or not they know what they are talking about.

Ian, the fact is you do care. I had my rant because i think you're an arrogant prick who likes to push people around to make yourself look (and feel) better. I've seen you do it before, and you were doing it to me.

What do you expect... To throw around insults about how people are in a particular part of the country and not expect a responce (another example of Ian being arrogant). Yes Ian, I may have attacked you but I didn't drag everyone in the rocky mountain area into it by insulting what mods they have. Does that make you a RMJO? You're a jacka$$ Ian, and you continue to prove that with every bitter post.
Do you actually think that east coast members gang up on people?! You're reaching for insults Ian, but I know it's hard\impossible for you not to get the last word in.

Loose the god complex and I'm always right attitude Ian. :p

Where would we be without Ian The Great??? :rolleyes:

[ 08-14-2001: Message edited by: stormy ]