Just called SLR, my upper A arm ball joint boots on my lift had ripped, just like Ian documented in the reviews section. The spindle angle was also a little off with the ball joints that shipped with my kit.

Spencer said they have a new upper ball joint that is shipping with these kits and he would send me one out ASAP.

Also: Bought the AC Milemarker 10500 hydraulic winch and installed last week. The provided hydraulic adapter (which replaces the power steering pump connector) left a little to be desired due to fitting into the unfortunate rats nest of an engine compartment in the X. Tie Rod Mike and I came up with a plan to have MM custom modify the OEM hydraulic adapter to fit. Sent it to him last week, it should be ready this week. All for free! I am very happy!

BTW: the winch is PRIMO! Very satisfied, especially after I get the OEM adapter back in. I did also buy the 3 ton "more power puller" in case I ever get stuck with a dead engine.

Fedex lost my EOE sliderz... Contacted EOE, Todd said no prob... he drop kicked fedex, filed a claim with them and sent me a new set, no questions asked. Just got em yesterday

For all the other aftermarket parts suppliers out there:
THAT IS CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Just wanted to issue props to three companies that support the Xterra community the way it should be supported.

Kennedy

------------------
kennedyusmc@earthlink.net
"Bring me the donut Mojo"

[This message has been edited by SEXterra (edited 07-18-2001).]