My point is, what good does the extra flex in the rear of a rig do you, if you can't match it in the front? You don't gain any additional useable offroad capability until you address the lack of flex in the front.

If you already had done a SAS, or extreme-long travel setup in the front of your rig, so you've got real flex up front, then by all means, increase the flex you've got in the rear.

The Nissan already comes from the factory with a helluva' lot more flex in the rear than the front. Increasing more in the rear will make for a good photo when you back onto something, but it won't do squat for you on trail until you address the pathetic front flex.

THAT'S my point, TJ. I'm completely against increasing flex in the rear just because you can; if you can't match it in the front, then it's wasted flex that you'll never actually use. Sure, it'll be available, but you'll never be able to get in a situation where it'd make a difference, because your front IFS suspension just plain won't let you get there.