Ok so I have called around to the few shops I have available to me here in Boise Idaho, and none of them recomend that I crank up my Tbars. They all have said that Nissans are notorious for snapping them. All of them want me to sign a waiver before they do it. I had them cranked before I bought my new tires and wheels, but the tire shop I bought them from cranked them back down to stock. I told them to put them back and they said that it would void my warranty on the tires. Is this something that I really need to worry about? I noticed that the SL kits that we can get get half of the lift from cranking the Tbars...I dont do any rockcrawling mostly play in the mud and some slight mild climbing. My X is my daily driver and spends most of its time on the road, and going up to my local ski hill. I will probably end up doing it myself in my garage and getting an alignment, but wanted to get some more input from those of us that know these sweet offroad capable rides. The dicks at the 4x4 shops acted like we have some really big peices of shit or something. I have owned everything from lifted Chevy, Fords, and Scouts (RIP old friend [Crybaby] ) and this has been the best, other than my scout, most fun to drive 4x4 I have had. Ofcourse the dick heads are all stoked up on Jeeps and huge Dodge trucks, I think its due to the size of their member...Anyway any thought would be greatly appreciated.

X's kick ass! Fuck your big overdone Fords, Chevys and Dodges! We know whats up.
Spencer
Only Idahoan X driver on the board.