I don't have a degree, but I did spend the years 1983-1992 in the mechanical design/drafting field. I have worked on just about everything you can imagine, from optics to very large frame weldments (StorageTek, Rela, Otis). I understand how things work very well.

My concerns are with a few points in the design, and the overall quality.

Cutting down the centerlink because it was larger than the pivot just adds a weak link. Your large center link now has two weak spots, right where it has been cut back (not to mention it will fill with crap and corrode).

Your pitman arm gusset should have run back almost to the pivot, like the SLR design. Stopping short like that creates a point of leverage right at the center of the pitman arm.

Welding to heat treated parts is just not something that's recommended.

The welds look like my wife did them, although welding thin to thick is not easy.

Overall it's way stronger than stock, and you really didn't have any other solution, but I just find it shocking that you paid $2000 to get it built and want to charge people $900 for their own.

Clean it up, fix a few things and paint it anything but gray, and you might just have something.