Hey Everyone. I am pritty interested in having a lift on my 2006 Xterra. Right now I have the Automotive Customizers lift springs and the rancho 9000 shocks which I was basically forced to put on when my bilstein Strut EXPLODED towards the beginning of the summer. To compensate for the front end lift I added the three leaf add a pack from AC. THIS IS THE WORST LIFT EVER. My front end just constantly bounces off the ground to the point that I loose Steering for a moment, which is kinda freaky when it does it on the Freeway. and now my back end just creeeeekss constantly. Sooo My plan is to exchange everything out for the Radflos in the front with Total Chaos uca's and then do a custom leaf pack in the back. My question is will this stop the topping out and bouncyness of the front end???? I don't mind it being a little stiff i just cant stand going over speed bumps and having to slow down to 1mph other wise i end up catching air. Who makes the best custom leaf packs? Whats your guys thoughts and opinion? :p