I had the torsion bars raised in the front end to accommodate new Interco SSR tires and now the front end is slightly higher than the rear.
I was looking at a stage II SLR suspension lift, but after they took my money on a previous order and sent me their product 11 weeks later, I refuse to go with SLR and their poor service.

I was thinking that I'd just get shackles giving a one or two inch lift to replace the OE ones and then put in the 5100 Bilstein shocks for a smoother ride and to raise the rear, so that it is higher than the front. I'm sick of seeing it look like a 4runner with that rear end sag.
Anyone, have any better ideas for increasing the rear without a costly suspension lift? My solution is two new shackles (where is the best place to get them for the X?...and not SLR) + 5100 Bilsteins. I sent an e-mail to Old Man EMU,no reply, but they only advertise Aussie Nissan variants.
Recommended Shackles for at least a one inch rear lift...anyone? I read that a differential lowering Kit would not be needed, so a confirmation by a second party would be good. Thanks