Hum…I have had the SLR shackles on my truck for a while now, done several trails and never had any movement of the bolts/nuts and the ones SLR send fit really snug. The bottom bolts included where too short for locking washers, but with the locking nut included I was not really concerned, but check them nevertheless as part of my regular pre-run routine.

About the extended length Blistein shocks, I would proceed cautiously with them because there is a possibility that they are generic 5100's and not specifically valued/designed for Xterra's and/or the added weight some have upfront, did not go through the same Blistein testing process that the stock production ones did, are not really proven yet (The stock production ones are based on the prototypes that several have been very pleased with for 6+ months), and apparently no other vendor or Blistein knows anything about them for a Xterra? Although I really hope the extended length shocks work out, until I see more details and feedback from actual users I would be hesitate to purchase them myself.