I too have found that SLR takes a long time to answer Emails... Most of them are answered, though I've sent a few that have disappeared into the ether somewhere...

As for UCAs, I've made up my mind - Calmini. It's the only UCA that I've consistently heard "I installed it and aligned the truck perfectly" about. SLR's UCAs are $100 more expensive and require the diff drop bushings be installed. That's more work than I care for right about now. I've heard nothing but bad things about the AC arms, so I'm not even considering those.

Generally, I like SLR's stuff - and have a good bit of it under my truck. The quality is excellent - no doubt about that. The pricing however, is a bit steep on some things (UCAs and steering system, for example).

Lastly, I don't understand why these types of posts ALWAYS turn into a pissing contest. Who cares! Use what works... As for Ian's "reviews" - well, like any review, they suck. It's nothing more than one person's opinion. Like movies - judge for yourself based on multiple accounts. Simple, really.