Well, don't worry much about most of 'em around these parts, different strokes for different folks, you know?

I personally am going to be ordering my '05 Frontier in the 2 wheel drive version.

I figure it this way...

Widest possible tires on the back, perhaps some Mickey T. street slicks (something along those lines). Lowered, with the absolute thickest sway bars I can possibly find. Brakes....huge! Go fast, stop faster, right? Something along the slotted route, personally.

I want to be able to hunt down the stock Z's that show up to the track when we're testing out our race car. I have permission from my driver to hunt them down and pass them with prejudice. On the track that is.

I'll have a bit of trouble with the weight over the rear end. But with some old fashioned traction bars, I should be able to keep the hopping to a minimum.

What with the hp and the 6sp manual, I should do all right.

Oh, and I'll use 'er to tow PhoeniX around as well. In case she breaks, you know? wink

But for yourself though, uncranking the t-bars would be OK for about 1" of drop. If you want to go lower, then the drop spindles up front, drop blocks in the rear along with shortening the sway bar links may be necessary. Then you should be all right for the road. Just be sure to get the alignment performed as well.