RR I used to sell my fur to the tannery in Elkland, before the big fire. Just hung up with a friend back home that is shooting at Thunder Ridge in Middlebury Center next weekend. Wish like hell I was there. Please pound on those flatlanders to allow cutting some of that big timber in Potter and Tioga, the browse should be just about perfect for grouse and deer by the time I retire again and move back home for good in a few years.

I haven’t heard back from Nissan Customer Care, guess no suprise there. Talked to Roadmaster yesterday and he said for most off roading use they are fine. However for rock climbing they would be a hindrance. Even in Co. elk hunting I usually try to take the easiest line but am trying to evaluate how much it will hurt me if I go with the RAS. For 99% of the people I think the RAS is perfect though. Not sure what I'm going to do but will do something in the next week or 2 at the most.

Several people have tried stiffer shocks and they help for awhile but eventually you bottom again. I have the OR with Bils and think that helps or has till now. YellowSCX brings up a good point but with just the dog and me it is tight and stiff. Even a few months ago with 500 lbs. sitting in the back it was fine. Now throw in 3 or 4 people and $40k worth of target shotguns wearing EELL to exhibition grade wood and on I-90 your teeth chatter and the guns bang around. Which goes over like a turd in the punch bowl. I need to do something ASAP.

Jimbo I'm going to throw a hit alpha at you on the other BBS to see what your up to if you don't mind. PM incoming.