LOL - Petersons JUST listed them in their Mods that Work section of the magazine.

Universally? LOL

And yeah, the reviews are positive, not negative. That's reviews, people who tried them out, and reported to the public...not mere parroting of myths without a test.

The only universal seems to be Jeff's fondness for the used car salesman jpg he posts as if it means something, other than that he disagrees...or, more often, wants to jump in to make trouble/take an adversarial stance for the fun of it.

laugh

Rather than more unfounded myths, how about some experiments or something concrete to refer to?

Call people names, insult people, all personal attacks...

What about the facts?

One article from JP that ALSO says JEFF'S steel bumper is ALSO a wasted mod, is hardly either an authoritative source or universal....given that it was a throw-away joke article (fill).

I'm giving explainations...you're attacking the messenger.

If the message is vulnerable...show why...give explanations that make some sense...or...just keep posting used car sales man pics.

:rolleyes:

Besides...its not like I'm selling them or anything....I'm not even saying everyone should buy them, any more than I say they should all buy Bilstein 7100's, etc...

...its for people who want to get some more articulation w/o buying a flexier, higher lift spring pack...or buying even longer lift shackles that might exacerbate reverse arching, etc.

I think Carlton? posted his droop with the flexy pack option..it was about the same as the Revolver droop IIRC, I forget which thread...we compared in it.

laugh

I was trying to get across here that all tire droop past the neutral point in the suspension is subject to the same forces...and, a leaf pack that has to bend and be pulled into more droop arch, simply doesn't put more weight on a tire that a tire drooping without that resistance.

laugh

If someone can point out a reasonable physical explanation for the leaf pulling up more, making the tire push down more...I'll listen.

laugh

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif