Dammit!

Sorry, Dan. I am not gonna take this crap from this clown. 2 more posts. Perhaps it's gettin' to be ALR time!

Quote:
Originally posted by TJ:
Porsche - LOL

Hey, when Jeff agrees with you, you have to look carefully at your opinion....I couldn't help you there....Jeff's silly spew was the shot across your bow that warned you something might be amiss.

laugh

Your analysis is getting there...and, is now essentially saying something similar to what I said initially.

If you add a correction factor to your calculations, I think you can go the rest of the way...

Do the same chart for the OTHER 3 tires...as, if one tire is unweighted, obviously, the weight is now on the other tire(s).

If you weight them based upon the same math you used to make the 1 tire chart, not weight them based on proportioning the remaining weight, you'll get what you're looking for.

By adding the weight distribution for each of the other 3 tires, so that you have a chart with the weight on all 4 tires, individually....each arrived at independantly, you will see the rest of the picture...and, it will provide a given weight that you can use to standardize, so that the total weights on the 4 tires equals the total weight of the truck.

I really appreciate your open mindedness and scientific approach to the problem solving...its refreshing to see someone willing to think, instead of merely trolling.

[b]And, as requested, I will stop referring to you as agreeing with Jeff...I know how hard that is to take.

laugh [/b]
Your posts show that despite the fact you're nearly twice my age you lack the maturity precisely the High School Physics students you should be taking advice from.

All of the necessary informaation has already been posted and the one who's been trolling is you, TJ. Your 9000 word posts don't say a thing and are full of the same condescension and insults that I called you out on earlier. It doesn't matter how many little smilies you throw in there, you are still being an obstinate and insolent schmuck. You sit there, cultivating your ridiculous superstition without trying to understand the very simple concepts presented to you by two degreed engineers.

I will post a graph of exactly what porsche is trying to get through your thick skull. I encourage you, in the meantime, to brush up on your Algebra I and perhaps Precaculus. After that you can go back to your 9000 word bullsh1t posts.

[Finger]