Did somebody say Las Vegas to Barstow race in two weeks? Come awn now let the wagering begin wink We could always wager concert tixs with socal [Smoking]

Cyclemut… yeah i was just thinking about buying the customized "DIY' Zig-zag version with the crossbar assembly to fit the distance between the springs I'll use and weld a bracket on the frame that would be needed. Pretty sure you will have to ditch the stock spare location underneath, but I'm not going to use it anyway since I will be running 35's.

For the front if the CALMINI kit doesn't come with some sort of sway bar, I'm planning on putting one in like a currie anti-rock through the frame with the arms down to the axle

Jr… chill fixed my typo, had the URL correct from the get go so people could check them out [Too much XOC]

OffroadX… thanks because I have access to 5.14 gears out of a pathy 3rd member for relativity cheap laugh

Koalakilla…yeah super black is what everybody else drives [Spit] Like to be a bit different, nickname my trucks and customize them, look for some custom hawk graphics soon.