DBAX, seeing as you want to take this further off topic...

You accuse me of slander - yet Calmini is guilty of false advertising, and failing to back up their product. I'm not the only person, I know for sure of one other person. I know of people who recieved multiple replacement idler arms which also failed.
Search on the site in problems and annoyances-
There's a whole thread of people who were looking for a fix to the Calmini idler arm problem - you know, the one where AXLE used the sphereical bearing mod?

Why Haven't I come to GoneMoab? well, I live on the East coast, it's a long trip, and I don't have the money to afford to go. If I did, I probably wouldn't be as upset over $500 for a steering system. As it is, Calmini cost me a trip to ECXC along with other wheeling events because of the cost of paying for a faulty steering system, the cost of replacement bushings so I wouldn't lose my registration, and then the cost of buying one thatworks.
Why has Calmini not resolve the issue? My guess is because Steve Kramer doens't believe he needs to give a shit about me. He even said so to me, when he said, "I tell you if or when you get a replacement part."

So Calmini ripped me off, lied to me, tried o cover up their lie, and then went back to business as usual. And I have proof Calmini tried to cover up their lie - within an Hour of my conversation with Steve, in which he said the Steering system was for Off-road use only, the website was changed with the "intended for on and offroad use" phrase removed - but from the XTERRA description only, not from the Frontier description, which is the exact same part number.

In fact, I have a printout of that webpage, including each of the other webpages selling their steering systems, in whihc the XTERRA steering system ad is the only one different in descripton from the rest. The I have a printout from a week later,. in which the XTERRA webpage had the "intended for on and offraod use" inserted back into the page.

You accuse me of slander - I can prove Calmini lied and purposely tried to decieve me.