Quote:
Originally posted by gtsorbet:
What I am hearing is that my steering so shot and every time it gets re-aligned it just gets thrown out of alignment very fast. I will buy that, I have had the 3" SL for about a year and a half now and have been through my fair share of wheelin' trips with it. So it is between L&P who seems to be hit or miss on getting an answer and Calmini which I still have not decided if the steering works or not from what I have read. Well, and SLR, but I think I am too poor for that after buying my house. Hmm...such a pickle. It's a no brainer I need it by goneMOAB, what are my best chances?

Thanks!
Well, if you think your steering is shot, I'd jack up the front end and see what part is shot, the centerlink, idlerarm, ect. L&P and SLR's parts are interchangeable, so if you need a new CL, you can just buy SLRs and that will fit right in. If your bushing is worn, a stock bushing will work (and is readily availible from Nissan dealerships and NAPA).

From what you posted, you aren't drifting left to right in the lane, you are just pulling to the right - so I do't think it's a shot steering system. BTW - how long have you had the L&P on your X?