So when someone shells out hard earned money and gets a shit part they should just get over it and buy a new system from another company?

I could care less about being flamed here so here goes.

I am with Rock agian, I hate Calmini. I think that there customer service sucks and their build quality is shoty at best. I had nothing but bad problems with them the few times I ordered.

Most of my experience is with thier zuki side not the X but it seems to be the same. You can go on just about zuki site and find all the same stories about their bad service and products. Now that is two diffrent brands having problems.

Now they do make some good products and anyone can have good luck and it seems alot do, more so if you live on the west coast. But lets face it until people stop making there own fixes and just accepting their (we are right you are wrong attitude) they will just keep building the same half ass parts with shitty service.

If you have their stuff and it works, great. But if people have had problems and alot do then who are you to call them names and say that they don't know what they are doing.

If you don't have any useful info on a post then don't post just to hear yourself or stir up shit