are you kidding me, "get over it" get over faulty parts, get over bad customer service, get over more than $500 dollars, get over being lied to. maybe he would if there wasn't such blinded fandom going on here, oh that's right, this site is owned by Calmini, by Calmini, for Calmini, let's all hail Calmini and their minions.

I mean honestly, anyone who knows jeff, know's no one pays more attention to details, he's the one a lot of us here in the North East go to with questions because of his sheer knowledge of the Xterra, trucks, and off-roading. We who personally deal with him, and off road with him, know all the details, so why don't you get off your Calmini fandom asses.

Steve basically implied, I'm a big company, you're a lowly spec, you'll get it on my terms, if you even do at all... All because Jeff took a stand against him and his faulty parts. Don't know about you, but that's not someone I'd want to do business with. And I can tell you this, that pushed me away from Calmini products and went towards others. All I really want is good service, quality parts, and treated with respect.