Quote:
Originally posted by BigE515:

As a business major, business manager and holder of mucho common sense laugh ....The customer is always right. You want their business and the business of other's? Give them a good product and service to support that product.
Business Major too, I have one comment to add to this thread, and this "Steve" should have payed attention to business basics, which has been discussed already in this thread. And I for one hope that Calmini is reading this basic math lesson:

Customer + Good Experience = May not tell anyone or only up to 5 people. (If I remember correctly)

Customer + Bad Experience = Will tell 25 or more people about the experience, and those 25 will tell others. This only increases with the use of the internet.

I have no clue, as well as anyone else, what was ACTUALLY said between the two, or rather remember how I got to reading this thread, but the above is what I will take from this thread. Calmini has questionable quality service / product. Whether I purchase from them or not, they are already in the set of manufacturers that I will be hesitant to look at because I stumbled across this thread. Whether it be true or not, at the root someone was dissatisfied with their service resulting in the bad experience description. This being said, I would side with the customer on this one, because 25+ negative hits for your company name is not good. I don't care if your company is big or small, it effects you in some way. And I know for damn sure Calmini isn't a big enough company in a big enough market to not have effects from this, they just don't realize it. Just ask TacoBell how they've been doing lately. /Rant

At the end of it, a forum members question post got ruined by an off topic that we are all guilty of.