OK...here it is...NEXSC (Rhymes with sexy!! New England Xterra Speed Championship) will be held the three days of September 29-October 1st!!

Location--Western Massachusetts State forests...will be 3 "stages" in length...two during the day, one at night...exact course will not be annouced until the day of the rally....

More info to follow...for now--to get the ball rolling I have a general release form--basicly releasing me(the organizer) from any respnsibility should something bad happen to your or your vehicle...If you plan on running this rally please PM me your address--I will add your name to the list of potential attendees at this point and mail you the release for you to sign and return to me...With this form I will begin your "folder" which will be given to you upon arrival at the rally complete with maps and other info and allow me to send out more info on lodging, food, medical facilities laugh etc., to you...More information will be coming shortly and at regular intervals....Do not miss out on this first of a kind Xterra event!!!