Three things happened today.

1. I gave notice that I was going to be leaving a company that I have been with for over 11 years. It was actually very emotional. I loved my job. I was hooked up and had a huge client base. For those that don't know, I was in multi-level corporate entertainment. My life was preparing , marketing, promoting. selling, procuring and the executing a variety of national and international incentive and marketing programs for executives and corporations. This included the World Cup, Olympics, multiple Superbowls, World Series', Final Fours, Masters, and any other event that people might attend both large and small.

And I walked away.......

2. I had to go shopping. I either own VERY casual casual wear or suits. "Business casual" is a new concept for me and I realized that I don't own much that would fit that description.

3. I went and spoke to my new boss and the list of tasks that are ahead of me in my new job is continuing to grow.

The nice thing is, that my expereince of buying, selling, promoting and marketing at the level I have worked will only serve to benefit me and my employer in the very near future. wink