Brian,

It looks like khakis and polos will be the new wardrobe. laugh Can't let perspective clients see the ink when I'm shilling for the man. laugh

A lot of aspects of my business have changed. I am a face to face guy. I have but one voice. laugh And I use it constanly. That's what I do. In the past few years a lot of regular customers in my business have ditched the old way of doing business and are turning to the internet for their entertainment and tickets. Uploading inventory to Tickets Now, Stubhub and eBay, while profitible, isn't much fun. While it's great for moving inventory, I'm bored. I am not an order taker or processor, I'm a sales guy.

So I have had to focus my efforts more towards corporations with expense accounts and promotional budgets and market, plan and execute larger events while still working with a hand full of customers and their day to day needs. But with Ticketmaster auctions and all the other online crap, loyalty and customer interaction is falling by the wayside.

To be honest, if this option had not appeared I would probably be stay here and be happy doing it. But a rare chance came up with one of the few teams with the resources and the profile to take on a guy to do a lot of things that they were either doing themselves or were not being done at all. It is also interesting how the skils that I have developed will greatly help me in moving to this new arena. I see a lot of potential that isn't being maxamized in off-road racing and I am going to have a chance to help it grow through this new career.

This really is going to be a great chance to put my stamp on not only one team but the sport itself.