Baldwin Racing Welcomes New Sponsorship/Marketing Coordinator

For immediate release

Newport Beach, Calif. - Baldwin Racing is pleased to announce that Patrick Wagenbrenner has joined the team as sponsorship and marketing coordinator.
“There are new exciting things happening here at Baldwin Racing and Patrick is going to be a key player on this team’s road to success” said driver Josh Baldwin

The skills Patrick brings to Baldwin Racing were developed during a lengthy tenure involved in the marketing, sales and coordination of a variety of multi level corporate programs revolving around major sporting events such as The Olympics, Super bowl, World Series and Soccer's World Cup. "Championship Off Road Racing is the most exciting sport in the world and with the exciting new schedule, I am looking forward to the responsibility of promoting one of the premier teams to potential marketing partners," said Patrick, a long time off road racing fan.

He continued, “I am both honored and extremely excited to be working with a family and a team that has made such an incredible impact in both the desert and short course racing community. My family and I are very fortunate that I have the amazing opportunity to be able to pursue a career doing something I love.”

The entire Baldwin Racing Team is currently working on final preparations for Trophy Truck driver Josh Baldwin’s assault on the SCORE Laughlin Desert Challenge. Having drawn first position off the line, Josh and his #86 Ford looks to be the man to beat in the fiercely competitive SCORE Trophy Truck field. For this event Josh will also debut the team’s state of the art Jimco Class 1 Unlimited race car.

Look for Josh, Patrick and the entire Baldwin Racing Team in pit row at the SCORE Laughlin Desert Challenge.

Media inquiries please contact
Patrick Wagenbrenner –
Patrick@Baldwinracing.net