XR - I always get more than a little concerned when running at high speed due to the wheelbase and you guys are a bit longer and wider than I am. Do your class restrictions allow you to add a wishbone type upper link as long as you stay with the stock concept leaf suspension?

Also, a cal pre fun type (anti) sway bar (works grat on linked trucks like BK's 7) might be something to look at so you are still able to get full suspension travel.

With your shock/spring package did you guys increase the ride height? I have found with my X I feel more stable when I am as low as I can be but as high as I have to be. More spring rate? How is your shock valving coming along by the way?

Then there's ........$$$$$$$$$$$ Good luck. laugh

Spalind, it's cool to see someone so geographically removed from the desert "scene" being so passionate about the sport. Now you need to get yourself to a Mexican race. You haven't experienced everything to the fullest until you've been to Baja.

You do realize that you are eventually going to have to move west, sell eveything, refinance your house and get yourself into a ride. Right?