He asked me to post these pix since he doesn't have webhosting available. I think you guys are going to like his ride.

This is the Silver X from the commercials. NISSAN donated the X with only 288 miles and he has done all the mods himself. He will be competing in desert racing. See www.bitd.com

I will let him answer any questions. For larger sizes of the pix below see target and remove the "s" in the file name.

Dave is a native of Utah and hopefully we will be able to see his trailer queen at some UXOC events!

Congrats to Dave on the sponsorship and thank you NISSAN!

Directly from his email:
"This started out as the silver X in all of Nissan's commercials and website. It was totally gutted and had a 1 3/4" chromoly tube chassis fabricated in side. Inside I installed all the necessary safety stuff, 32 gal fuel safe and 2 spare tires. I went with a brighter yellow than the solar yellow. I cut out the front spring bucket and change them to one FOX 3" coil over shock with triple by-pass tubes. In back I trussed the rear end housing, heavy skid plated the diff, with FOX 3" 4 tube by-pass shocks, hung by National 13 leaf spring packs.
I will be racing the first race for the X on April 29th the Best in the Desert TT250. Our number is #3112. We race in class 3100 along with the Hummer's H3 and Ford's Explorer. For more info on the race go to BITD.com"