I was noticing that on the bigger cars that they have a grive more similar to the CORR cars when they run back east in the muck. I was wondering if it had more to do with the fact that thing are going to be a little sloppier with all the recent rain.

Being that there are two different versions of the Baja T/A , I've noticed that they are all groved the same on both sides too. So I'm not seeing an inner Vs. outer tire difference. So it doesn't look like it's for digging in on the turns.

Baja T/A

Baja T/A kr (or Km or whatever the hell it's called)

The Jesse James pics didn't look groved.

I've yet to see pics of Gordon and Stienberger's trucks and how the Toyos are looking.

I really like the MTR and it would be great to see Goodyear runt he same degree of support in Mexico during the big races to get more guys on board. I don't think BFG has the numeber of clas and overall wins with a shitty product, but racer prices and giant pit support goes a long way in getting people on board with your product.

BTW; your brand loyalty is cool and congradulations on having great sponsor support, but doesn't Goodyear even need to groove their tires at CORR? laugh