Quote:
Originally posted by Auditor_Kevin:
Quote:
Originally posted by mineralblue:
[b]Count me among the noobs getting slaughtered by you vets... my wife got COD4 and an Xbox360 for me on Valentine's day... been getting killed online on a nightly basis. [Too much XOC]
Hey, I'm a level 49 and I get clobbered online now.

People are tearing the shizzle out of this game. I'm typically one of the lowest ranked guys in the room!!

My K/D ratio is still 1.36 but I'm really struggling to maintain it.

Does anyone else seem to get off to 1-4 starts every single damned game? I'm behind the 8 ball before I even get through a whole clip.

Then there are those games where all you can do is shrug. Like in Tecmo Bowl where every pass was intercepted, every run fumbled. Only in COD4, every time I enter a building there's a dude in the corner. Or every time I turn a corner, there's an enemy staring squarly at my back. Nuthin' you can do. You're dead before you get a shot off.[/b]
Sounds like you get "tunnel vision" when you play, it might sound lame but the training I got while with the Police on room clearing is actually helpful. Be ready to pull the trigger around each corner, don't stay in the same place for too long, check your 6 every once in a while, stop and look for movement in all directions....God, I need winter to be over so I can ride my bike, I'm getting way too serious about a game! laugh

About to go to prestige 4! smile